- ( Arabian and Bedouin ) The headdress scarf that is held in place by the AGAL.
KAMELAUKION ( kam e law ki on )
- ( Ancient ) Tall, cone-shaped cap of felt or fur formerly worn by religious of various Mohammedan sects. Also TAJ.
KATE GREENAWAY CAP
- From illustrations in books written by Kate Greenaway ( 1846-1901 ). Children shown in 1st Empire style clothes. Also MOB
KEPI ( kep I )
- Copy of German KOPPI, KEPI. Army cap adopted by French troops in Algiers. Cap with flat-topped crown and stiff horizontal visor.
- ( Coptic for hood ) Ancient Egyptian striped lined headdress.
- Lacquered woven straw hat. Round crown with rolled brim. ( 1979 ). Also WEDDING RING.
- ( Persian ) Pointed skullcap. Ancient Oriental, high, cylindrical cap of lambskin or felt.
- ( Ancient BASHLYK ) Persian or Median cap of felt, round, with flaps which could be fastened under chin, or with no flaps and a hanging cord.