Made in Canada.
The LTM6 Airflo┬« Tilley is made from Nylamtium┬«, a Teflon-coated nylon woven fabric, resulting in a lightweight (4oz), durable, water repellent and mildew resistant hat. The Airflo┬« keeps you cool while providing excellent UV protection, UPF 50+, the maximum rating given. The AMC Cancer Research Center has certified that the Tilley Hat blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation. The dimensional brim has a slight down-slope that provides ultimate sun protection for the face, neck and ears. The underbrim provides protection for the eyes, as it reduces glare from all surfaces.
- Brim Size: Front and Back: 3-1/4" Sides: 2-1/2"
- Crown Height: 4 3/8"
- Guaranteed for life and insured against loss
- Certified sun protection - delivers an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50+
- Stays on in the wind using the wind cord - even while skydiving!
- Innovative sunglasses holder with hidden Velcro tab
- Won't shrink - Made with Tilley Nylamtium┬«
- Hydrofil® anti-sweat band to wick away moisture
- Lightweight and water-repellent - Made with Tilley Nylamtium┬«
- Floats - closed-cell foam in the crown
- Secret pocket in the crown - carry ID, cash or credit card
- Repels rain and mildew resistant
- British brass grommets
- Comes in every human size
- Machine washable, won't shrink
- Includes a 4-page Owners Manual
Color: Olive. Sizes: 6 7/8 through 8+.
THE TILLEY HAT IS DESIGNED TO BE WORN LOW ON YOUR HEAD AND SLIGHTLY LOOSE. IT SHOULD BE HELD ON BY GRAVITY, NOT BY PAINFUL PRESSURE ON YOUR FOREHEAD. TILLEY SUGGESTS THAT YOU PURCHASE THE HAT ONE SIZE LARGER THAN YOUR REGULAR HAT SIZE.