Made in Germany - Cap Eraser & Horse Hair Wooden Brush
Made in Canada - Cap Freshner & Cap Guard
Finally, an all-in-one care kit for your baseball caps is here! The new Capology Cap Care Kit by New Era includes their famous Cap Freshner and Cap Guard spray cans along with their Horse Hair Wooden Cap Brush and Cap Spot & Stain Eraser. The perfect gift for the cap lover in your life, the Capology Cap Care Kit has everything they need to keep their favorite caps crisp and clean!
Capology Kit Includes:
- (1) Cap Eraser - Spot and stain eraser.
- (1) Horse Hair Wooden Cap Brush - Gently brushes dirt and grime off.
- (1) Cap Freshner - Removes dirt and grim from wool, cotton and polyester caps.
- (1) Cap Guard - Protects caps from dirt, water and other stains to keep your caps looking their best for longer. For use on fabric, wool, leather, suede and nubuck.
- Cap Eraser - 2" L x 1" W x 5/8" D
- Wooden Brush - 6 5/8" L x 3/4" H (Bristles)
- Cap Freshner - 5.0 oz Aerosol Can
- Cap Guard - 7.0 oz Aerosol Can
Manufacturer Instructions for Use - Cap Freshner:
- Hand washing is highly recommended. Before cleaning, check cap and embroidery for colorfastness to ensure colors will not run during cleaning.
- For cotton and polyester caps, wet cap under warm running water. To apply cleaner, shake can well, hold sprayer about 3-4" from cap and apply generously to the outside and around the inside band to thoroughly saturate cap. Let cap sit for 10 to 15 minutes to allow solution to fully penetrate dirt and grime. Go to step 4 below.
- For wool caps, only apply cleaner to dirty or soiled areas.
- Using a hat brush (or a clean sponge) gently scrub cap. Use warm water for cotton and polyester caps, and cool water for wool caps.
- Allow to air dry away from direct sunlight or heat. Put cap on a few times for 5-10 minutes while drying to ensure it doesn't shrink.
*Do NOT use on suede, leather, silk caps and corduroy caps.
Manufacturer Instructions for Use - Cap Guard:
- Area to be treated must be clean and dry.
- Hold can upright 6-8" away from surface.
- Shake can well and apply an even spray to surface. Do not soak area.
- For best results, let dry for one hour and spray again.